Basic Savings Bank Small Deposit Account (BSBSDA)
- BSBSD account can be opened by individuals of more than 18 years who do not hold valid KYC documents.
- Available at all branches.
- Minimum balance amount is NIL.
- Maximum balance of Rs. 50,000/-.
- Basic RuPay ATM-cum-debit card is issued to the customer.
- Withdrawals permitted at the branch or through ATM.
- Restrictions in operation of the account due to the relaxed KYC.
- Can be converted to Regular Savings Account on submission of KYC documents.