Services Beyond Banking
Coastal Bank is second to none in contributing to the Society.
Under Corporate Social Responsibility, the Bank carries forward a number of activities throughout the year.
Various welfare programs conducted by branches in their respective of area operations in the current financial year include
- Distribution of Artificial Limbs to the needy, Black Boards to Govt. Schools.
- Under ‘Go Green’ Campaign, plantation of nearly 20,000 saplings in FY 2019-20,
- Free Health checkup camps in association of prestigious hospitals and well known physicians.
- Donated 2.00 lakhs on 27th December 2019 on the eve of Bank’s Day to Chinmaya Vijaya Trust (Girls Orphanage), Mangalagiri
- Donation of a Transport Van costing Rs.8.50 lacs to ‘Akshayapatra’ Foundation, Vijayawada to provide mid-day meal to school children.
Please contact our nearby Branch for details.